Shepherd’s Hill Academy’s Therapeutic Boarding School provides employment to over 50 dedicated men and women passionate in serving families in crisis. Shepherd’s Hill Academy is uniquely positioned to provide you with the opportunity to further your experience in working with teens and families. If you are passionate about playing an active role in transforming the lives of teens in crisis, Shepherd’s Hill Academy is the ministry you’re looking for.
SHA Employment Prepares You for a Career
Shepherd’s Hill Academy is committed to impacting the lives of families in crisis by providing hope and healing through the Word of Truth for cultural transformation. Employment at Shepherd’s Hill Academy can be a training ground to uniquely prepare you for a variety of career opportunities like:
- Domestic or International Missions Work
- Equine Therapy
- Horse Training and Care
- IT and Web Work
- Youth and/or Family Ministries
- Pastoral Ministry
SHA Offers Employees a Wide Range of Job Descriptions
Due to its holistic approach to residential therapeutic care, Shepherds Hill offers a wide variety of employment opportunities. Each job plays an integral role in the physical, mental and spiritual development of a teenager. More importantly, SHA works intimately with the families we serve to restore broken relationships so when the teen returns home he will return to a stable environment.
Employment Opportunities Include:
- Program Managers: Team members are responsible for the supervision of SHA’s residential programs
- Residential Staff: Team members who mentor and share life’s activities with teens
- Therapeutic Counseling Team: SHA provides weekly one-on-one and family care through its therapeutic counselors
- Administrative Team: Various administrative opportunities are in support of daily operations
- Food Services: SHA provides meals three times a day to as many as 36 students
- Teachers: SHA offers employment for Georgia state-certified teachers through is a fully-accredited private academy
- Teachers Aides: Assist teachers by tutoring, mentoring and offering guidance to students.
- Maintenance: SHA’s 200-acre campus with various buildings and equipment requires regular maintenance
- Equine Relationship Therapy: Horse lovers get the opportunity to expand their experience with equine therapy
Submit your resume or interest to: email@example.com
Apply Online or Download Application