Do you love nature? Are you passionate about helping hurting families? If you answered yes to any of the above, then this opportunity is for you!
Discover the difference you can make in the lives of teens in crisis and their families as a Residential Direct Care Counselor at Shepherd’s Hill Academy! Our team works to “do life” with teens ages 12-17 by offering support, mentorship, structure, and encouragement during their time in our program. As a member of our Residential Direct Care team, you will be responsible for the health, safety, and security of residents at all times. A valid driver’s license is required.
- Accompany residents to their daily scheduled activities
- Facilitate and/or oversee resident’s activities, including basketball games at our courts, disc golf matches on our disc golf course, and hiking and fishing throughout our 250-acre campus.
- Adhere to the resident’s established treatment plans and remain up to date on treatment plan adjustments
- Mentor residents to develop important life skills
- Accompany students in providing care to animals, such as rabbits, horses, sheep, chickens and ducks, etc.
- Facilitate and/or contribute to activities designed for character development
- Submit official Field Reports at the end of each shift
- Attend, contribute to, and/or facilitate Shift Briefings
- Attend applicable Team Training and meetings
- Maintain efficient reporting habits and follow SHA’s communication guidelines
Flexible Shifts & Schedule:
- Full-Time or Part-Time
- 4, 8, or 12 Hour Shifts or Overnight Shifts
- Salary: $12.00 – $14.00 per hour
- Room for Advancement
Shepherd’s Hill Academy appreciates and values what our employees contribute to our mission. Therefore, advancement opportunities are available. Apply Today, Click Here
Submit your resume or interest to: Haley Walker – email@example.com