Today’s co-exist focused culture brings interesting discussions to the Christian home.
Click to Listen
As other religions become more prevalent, we need to be equipped to defend our faith; now more than ever. Our guest today will help us make sense of the Islamic religion.
Our guest, Samya Johnson, was born a Christian in an Islamic nation. When she was young she became a victim of Islamic persecution against Christians. This experience has opened the door for her to minister to Islamic people around the world. Through these efforts, she founded the ministry Call of Love and is the author of The Simple Truth: The Koran and the Bible Side by Side.
Fifteen years ago, when all of my kids were in school, the Islamic religion wasn’t an issue I gave much thought to. Even today, the area in which we live is largely Christian or pagan. However, today Islam is a growing religion and we need to prepare ourselves, and our kids, how to deal with it.
We discuss with our guest:
- What Islam teaches about Christ and Christianity
- Practical steps to defend the Christian faith against Islam
- The truth about Islamists converting to Christianity
- Find the balance of how much to expose our children to
- Understanding the Islamic religion and the threat it may present our culture
Picture provided by: Suzanne Chapman