Of course, you have a great life. Everything’s perfect in your world. Do you ever feel that way? Do your kids ever throw that back at you when you’re trying to calm a storm or sooth some major trauma in their lives?
Click to Listen
Well, the truth is, life isn’t fair. Bad things happen to good people. Have you properly prepared teen to weather the trails of life?
Our guest is Gail McWilliams, author of the book Seeing Beyond: Choosing to Look Past the Horizon. Her amazing testimony will help you glean insight into preparing your family for the trials of life.
Steps to Prepare Your Family for the Trials of Life
With a quick glance at the New Testament you will see persecution and suffering written about in virtually every book. With the many controversial decisions that have occurred in recent months; should we prepare our family for persecution or other extreme trials of life?
- Gail McWilliams presents her amazing testimony
- Learn how Gail’s sacrifice prepared them for trials
- Why God’s word is prevalent to today’s controversial culture
- How you can pray for your family and avoid perfectionism
- Why you should tell your teen when you really “don’t know”
Picture provided by clement127
Conversation Starter: How can you prepare your family for the trials of life?