When the foundations are destroyed, what can the righteous do?
Click to Listen
God’s word should be the foundation for any nation. However, it seems negative cultural influences are becoming the law of the land.
Today, we interview Dr. Michael Brown. Dr. Brown is a speaker and author. His latest book is titled: Can You Be Gay and Christian? Dr. Brown is also the radio host of The Line of Fire and founder of Fire School of Ministry in Concord, NC. Today we share how the Supreme Court got it wrong on Gay Marriage.
Why the Supreme Court Got it Wrong
To be honest, I feel like I’m living in a bad dream from the Old Testament. I feel like Lot in Sodom and Gomorrah. With digital devices, it seems parents can’t protect their kid’s impressionable minds from the perversion of this digital age. It breaks my heart when our Admissions Team at Shepherds Hill Academy reports that we are getting calls for six year olds addicted to pornography.
- How will the Supreme Court’s decision on Gay Marriage in 2015 affect our teens in years to come?
- Understanding the erosion of biblical principles through tolerance, acceptance and embrace.
- Once we fundamentally redefine marriage and gender binary, we fundamentally reject God.
- The role narcissism plays.
- Addressing the problem of suicidal tendencies in teens in the LGBT community.
- How can churches train its congregation?
Picture provided by: Envios