Every parent is proud of their children for making good grades in school. This is fine, but what if he/she made those grades by cheating?
In today’s culture it’s likely your teen has faced this temptation. Today, I’ve provided you with five signs that can reveal if your teen is cheating on tests.
I’m sure you’ve seen those bumper stickers that read, “Proud Parent of an Honor Student.” Perhaps you’re one of those proud parents.
At the risk of sounding like a killjoy, I think it is only prudent to let you in on a little known fact.
According to Livescience.com, 80-90% of today’s high school kids cheat!
So, before attaching that proud parent bumper sticker, you might want to identify the signs your teen is cheating:
1) Do you notice your child investing in appropriate study time?
2) Are there any incriminating statements on her Facebook page?
3) Does he bring homework home at all?
4) Does she always seem to study at a friend’s house?
5) Also, there’s nothing wrong with just straight up asking your child if cheating is an issue.
Conversation Starter: With the statistics reflecting such a high percentage of teens cheating, what are some additional steps parents should take to prevent cheating?