Today’s post is a little different than our usual one minute parenting.
I wanted to take the time this week to provide you with a brief announcement and promotion of our upcoming parenting event.
Why This Event?
This event is being held to raise funds for the Shepherd’s Hill Academy (SHA) Student Scholarship Fund.
In addition, we want to provide parents with practical tools they need to navigate today’s culture in the digital age.
Who is Performing at Raising Healthy Kids in the Digital Age
In addition to myself; Trace Embry, Founder and Executive Director of SHA and the Host of the License to Parent radio broadcast, I have the honor to share the stage with:
- Rich Rozel, co-host and producer of the License to Parent radio broadcast, will emcee the event.
- Alex McFarland, national speaker, director of apologetics at N. Greenville University, and bestselling author.
- John Rosemond, licensed psychologist, national speaker and bestselling author of Parenting by the Book.
How Do I attend?
The event is held this Saturday, March 21, 2015, in the Grace Chapel Auditorium at Toccoa Falls College. For further information, go to licensetoparent.org/events. Or, if you want to order tickets now, click here.
- General admission is open to individuals at $20
- Couples admission is $30
- Student admission is $10
- Churches & Organizations Bulk rate: Purchase 10 or more at $10 a ticket
- VIP tickets are $100
The VIP ticket is the largest contribution towards the SHA Student Scholarship Fund to help a parent in need. For $100, you’ll experience VIP treatment for the evening. VIP guests receive personal interaction with event speakers in the Toccoa Falls Presidential Dining Hall to share hors-d’oeuvres served prior to the event, as well as a special VIP gift bag.
Parents are in need of practical guidance to navigate today’s digital culture. If you or someone you know can benefit from this event, please share with them Raising Healthy Kids in the Digital Age.