Typically we post our Podcast interview on Mondays. However, I will post the podcast interview this Thursday because we have an exciting announcement to make today.
The team at License to Parent is thrilled to introduce the launch of its all-new License to Parent Store!
In today’s post I want to highlight the reason we are launching this store and how your purchases can make a difference.
1) Trusted Material for Practical Parenting
By developing the License to Parent Store you will have access to my recommended material.
These are books, DVDs, and studies I personally recommend that will directly address the cultural challenges parents are facing.
In the near future you will also have access to the materials that our guests recommend.
2) Your Purchase Will Help Transform a Culture
100% of any profits made go straight to Shepherds Hill Academy. Through your purchases you are directly helping SHA transform today’s culture. There a two primary ways that your purchases help Shepherds Hill:
A portion of purchased products will go directly to the SHA Student Scholarship Fund.
Through the Shepherds Hill Student Scholarship Fund, SHA is able to lower the cost of tuition for families unable to afford residential care.
A portion of purchased products will also help support the annual Fundraiser Goals for SHA. Each year SHA launches an annual fundraiser to help improve the quality of care to its residents.
3) Paving the Way to Launch a greater Vision
There is a larger vision to launching the License to Parent Store. In the coming months, the team and I are focusing on product development. It is through this store that you will have access to:
- Upcoming books and ebooks written by me from the frontline experiences of SHA.
- DVD Curriculum. The team is working on a DVD curriculum that will provide you with the tools you need to create a peaceful home.
- In development are various audio and video projects that will offer you exclusive insight into the biblical parenting principles SHA implements.
We look forward to this new service and hope that it will offer you helpful resources to regaining your license to parent.
Conversation Starter: As we build our inventory, we would like your input on items and resources you would like to see made available?