When we think of raising quality kids, we often think of things like love, discipline, potty training, education, dating and healthy standards for living.
Click to Listen
However, the subject of health insurance, very often isn’t. Our guest today provides some practical parenting insight on how to navigate the topic of healthcare for your family.
Our guest today is an award winning director. Colin Gunn has directed the award winning documentaries IndoctriNation and Captivated. His most recent documentary is focused on the complications families face with today’s healthcare. It’s titled Wait Till It’s Free.
Understanding the Truth About Healthcare
To be honest when the topic of healthcare came across my desk, I wasn’t all that quick to connect the dots as to how it would be a topic pertinent to parenting.
Then, it dawned on me, that though I know absolutely nothing about the topic, healthcare really is a very critical component to consider as we raise our kids. I hope you find the program enlightening.
- Who is Collin Gunn and why should I listen to him
- Why it is important that healthcare be developed according to a biblical worldview
- The truth about healthcare
- Is there really a specific agenda that involves euthanasia
- Should your family be concerned about Obamacare
- Why Capitalism may be a solution
- What Christian Healthcare can offer your family
Picture provided by Kim Scarborough