At Shepherds Hill Academy Christian boarding school we offer troubled teen homes with completely separate living quarters, programs and class rooms for both boys and girls. Besides being a fully accredited school for troubled teens, we are a therapeutic wilderness program. Shepherds Hill Academy school and troubled teen homes provide your teen with the help and mentoring he or she needs, as well as defined boundaries, a continued education, complete 24/7 residential care, and the therapeutic benefits of our New Creations wilderness program and Next Step Program.
Troubled Teen Indicators
- Practicing self mutilation, excessive risk taking, or threats of suicide. Showing lack of morals or no conscience.
- Refuses to seek counseling, or counseling is not improving their behaviors.
- Displays abomination for other family members, and refuses to participate in family affairs.
- Hanging around with the wrong crowd. Using drugs and alcohol, and easily influenced by peer pressure.
- Has threatened to turn parents into the authorities for disciplining him/her, and you are at the end of your rope.
- Lack of empathy or remorse for inappropriate behaviors. Doesn’t care about consequences for his/her actions.
- Portrays a sense of self entitlement. Has no sensitivity or respect for other people’s feelings or belongings.
- Doesn’t respect the rules of your home. Becomes violent, physical or verbally abusive to others when reprimanded, or for no reason.
It isn’t easy being a parent today with a teen that’s struggling with behavioral issues. If you experience 4 or more of these indicators with your son or daughter, it may be time to consider troubled teen homes as an alternative for your peace of mind. You can contact us at Shepherds Hill Academy Christian boarding school and troubled teen homes. We’ve been restoring families for well over a decade, and we want to help you regain authority, peace, and harmony in your home again too. Shepherds Hill Academy lives out Christian values, and is the most loving of troubled teen homes you can send your son or daughter. We invite you to visit us anytime, and browse our website to learn more!
Shepherds Hill Academy Boys Homes – Contact Us: Phone: 1-(706) 779-5766 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Though most of our troubled teen homes residents come from states in the southeast like Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), South Carolina (SC), North Carolina (NC) and (VA), we enroll teens from throughout the U.S. and Canada. In the southwest, our residents primarily come California (CA), Arizona (AZ), New Mexico (NM) and Texas (TX). In the midwest and northwest, states like Illinois (IL), Nebraska (NE), and Washington (WA).