Digital pages refer to any page or platform owner and/or operated by Shepherd’s Hill Academy. This includes but is not limited to: webpages, directory listings, social media sites, etc.
Shepherd’s Hill Academy digital pages are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and you should contact your physician or other qualified health providers if you need medical or clinical assistance of any kind.
- Offer unauthorized medical advice
- Post on any content which may violate any law or which may be against the public policy or which may infringe HIPAA privacy rights of any person
- Post any personal information of any kind, including such your email address, phone number, social security number, or personal health information
- Post content that violates the intellectual property rights of any party
- Post false or defamatory statements about any individual, community, company or organization or any other entity
- Use our social media pages to engage in discussions unrelated to SHA
- Use our social media pages to solicit money, sell products and services, or recruit fans, followers, and group members
The above-stated policy pertains to all Shepherd’s Hill Academy sites and subsidiaries including License to Parent with Trace Embry.