Digital Media Communication Policy
Digital pages refer to any page or platform owner and/or operated by Shepherd’s Hill Academy. This includes but is not limited to: webpages, directory listings, social media sites, etc.
- Offer unauthorized medical advice
- Post on any content which may violate any law or which may be against the public policy or which may infringe HIPAA privacy rights of any person
- Post any personal information of any kind, including such your email address, phone number, social security number, or personal health information
- Post content that violates the intellectual property rights of any party
- Post false or defamatory statements about any individual, community, company or organization or any other entity
- Use our social media pages to engage in discussions unrelated to SHA
- Use our social media pages to solicit money, sell products and services, or recruit fans, followers, and group members
The above stated policy pertains to all Shepherd’s Hill Academy sites and subsidiaries including License to Parent with Trace Embry.