Shepherds Hill Academy Residential School – reaching the hearts ♥ of troubled teens for 20 years
Does Your Teen Experience:
- failing grades, hanging out with the wrong crowd, or expelled from school
- experimenting with drugs or alcohol
- video game and electronic device addictions
- sexual promiscuity, and/or identity
- disobeying your authority, and/or the law
- diagnosed with behavioral disorders (ADHD, OCD, ODD, RAD, DTD, etc.)
At Shepherds Hill Academy Residential School, we believe without a change of heart, there is no real change in behavioral issues. Our Christian wilderness therapeutic, residential school offers a safe, rural environment. Many parents have attributed our residential school in helping their troubled teen get back on track academically, emotionally, physically, and spiritually. We believe we can help create lasting change in your son or daughter too, and help your family begin to heal.
Shepherds Hill Academy Residential School Offers:
- New Creations Wilderness Therapy – Removes teens from cultural influences, and promotes therapeutic healing.
- Next Step Program – Prepares teens to deal with societal and family issues, and the transistion into the home.
- Counseling – Individual, Group & Family Counseling. Monthly Parent Workshops. Bi-annual Parent & Sibling Conferences.
- Equine Program – Encourages behavioral, mental, physical, emotional and spiritual healing with EAGALA certified instructors.
- Shepherds Hill Academy – Accredited, Private, Christian Academy for Middle and Senior High School students, offering Advanced Placement classes, and much, much more.
If you have a teen troubled with behavioral issues, and are searching for a residential school, give us a call at 1-(706) 779-5766. Or, you can INQUIRE NOW to discover more of what we offer to help your family. If our program is full, or not the best fit, we partner with other residential schools across the U.S., and may be able to help you find the right program for your child.
Though most of our residential school students come from states in the southeast like Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), South Carolina (SC), North Carolina (NC), Virgina (VA) and Kentucky (KY), we enroll teens from throughout the U.S. and Canada. In the west, mid-west and southwest, our residents come California (CA), Arizona (AZ), New Mexico (NM), Texas (TX), Washington (WA), Nebraska (NE), and Illinois (IL).