Shepherd’s Hill Academy – Transforming the Lives of Teens in Crisis
Troubled Teen Indicators
- Practicing self mutilation, excessive risk taking, or threats of suicide. Showing lack of morals or no conscience.
- Refuses to seek counseling, or counseling is not improving their behaviors.
- Displays abomination for other family members, and refuses to participate in family affairs.
- Hanging around with the wrong crowd, and easily influenced by peer pressure.
- Has threatened to turn parents into the authorities for disciplining him/her, and you are at the end of your rope.
- Lack of empathy or remorse for inappropriate behaviors. Doesn’t care about consequences for his/her actions.
- Portrays a sense of self entitlement. Has no sensitivity or respect for other’s feelings or belongings.
- Doesn’t respect the rules of your home. Becomes violent, physical or verbally abusive to others when reprimanded, or for no reason.
Besides being a fully accredited school for troubled teens, we are a therapeutic wilderness program. Shepherd’s Hill Academy school for troubled teens provides your teen with the help and mentoring he or she needs, as well as defined boundaries, a continued education, 24/7 residential care, and the therapeutic benefits of our New Creations wilderness program. At Shepherd’s Hill Academy Christian boarding school for troubled teens we offer completely separate programs and class rooms for both boys and girls.
Shepherd’s Hill Academy for Troubled Teens – Contact Us: Phone: 1-(706) 779-5766 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call to schedule a visit, or feel free to browse our website to learn more!
Though most of our residents come from states in the southeast like Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), South Carolina (SC), North Carolina (NC) and (VA), we enroll teens from throughout the U.S. and Canada. In the southwest, our residents primarily come California (CA), Arizona (AZ), New Mexico (NM) and Texas (TX). In the midwest and northwest, states like Illinois (IL), Nebraska (NE), and Washington (WA).