Shepherds Hill Academy Christian Boarding & Disciplinary Schools – Christ is the center of All we do.
Serving Families with Teens in Crisis
We know, it seems no matter how hard you try to discipline your child, they just become more rebellious to your authority. Rebellious youth are more likely to become at-risk for getting expelled from school, or worse – becoming incarcerated by the Juvenile Justice System.
We know your child…we really do. Through 20 years working with difficult and rebellious teenagers, we know what you are going through. Your home has become a nightmare. Your child is angry, running with the wrong crowd, perhaps dabbling in drugs, alcohol or sex, and is at-risk of expulsion or trouble with the law. We want to help.
Troubled Teenager Warning Signs: Does This Describe Your Teen?
Shepherds Hill Academy disciplinary schools are unlike boot camps or military type schools. Shepherds Hill Academy Disciplinary Schools offer mature loving Christian therapeutic counseling, in a safe authoritative wilderness environment.
- New Creations Licensed Outdoor Wilderness Therapy – Removes teens from cultural influences, and promotes therapeutic healing.
- Next Step Program – Prepares teens to move back into the home, and how to deal with societal issues.
- Counseling – Individual, Group, Family Counseling. Monthly Parent Workshops. Bi-annual Parent Conferences.
- Equine Program – O.K. Corral Series certified instructors in behavioral, mental, physical, emotional and spiritual healing.
- Shepherds Hill Academy – Private, Christian, Accredited Academy for Middle and Senior High students.
The whole family finds therapeutic value and healing at our Christian boarding & disciplinary schools in Georgia. Distance and time away from the negative influence of their peers, and our 24/7 residential care keeps our students out of harm’s way, and allows for healing among all family members.
To learn more about Shepherds Hill Academy, please contact us or fill in the online inquiry form. You can also call us at: (706) 779-5766. Though most of our disciplinary schools residents come from states in the southeast like Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina and Texas, we enroll teens from throughout the United States at our disciplinary schools.