Boarding Schools Troubled Youth Find Healing
There are boarding schools troubled boys go to, and boarding schools troubled girls attend, but what about boarding schools troubled parents rely on?
We know you are hurting from the turmoil caused by a troubled teen living in your home. When home no longer seems a place of comfort, the whole family suffers. We want to help. For 20 years we have been helping troubled teens and their families find hope and healing. Let your healing begin now, and see the boarding schools troubled parents depend on.
Shepherd’s Hill Academy Offers:
- New Creations Wilderness Therapy – Removes teens from cultural influences, and promotes therapeutic healing.
- Next Step Program – Prepares teens to move back into the home, and how to deal with societal issues.
- Counseling – Individual, Group, Family Counseling. Monthly Parent Workshops. Bi-annual Parent Conferences.
- Equine Program – EAGALA certified instructors in behavioral, mental, physical, emotional and spiritual healing.
- Shepherd’s Hill Academy – Private, Christian, Accredited Academy for Middle and Senior High students.
If you’re looking for boarding schools troubled parents have already put their faith in, and don’t know what to do, give us a call at 1-(706) 703-4188. Or, you can INQUIRE NOW to discover more of what we offer to help your family. If our program is full, or not the best fit, we partner with other programs across the U.S., and may be able to help you find the right program for your child. Inquire today to Shepherd’s Hill Academy and speak with our helpful, caring staff to lead you in the best direction for your family.
|We enroll teenagers year-round. Use this form so that we can provide you more information about Shepherd’s Hill Academy by email or phone call, or help you find another similar program.
YES! I Am Interested In Learning More About Shepherd’s Hill Academy for My Teenager. Please Send Me More Information or Help Me Find Another Appropriate Program.
Though most of our residents come from states in the southeast like Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), South Carolina (SC), North Carolina (NC), Virgina (VA) and Kentucky (KY), we enroll teens from throughout the U.S. and Canada. In the west, mid-west and southwest, our residents come California (CA), Arizona (AZ), New Mexico (NM), Texas (TX), Washington (WA), Nebraska (NE), and Illinois (IL).