Shepherd’s Hill Academy – Christian Boarding School for At Risk Teens
Helping At Risk Teens Turn Their Life Around
We know your child…we really do. For 20 years we’ve been working with rebellious and at risk teens. We know the heartaches and turmoils you experience daily. Your home has become a nightmare. Your child is angry, perhaps dabbling in drugs, alcohol or sex, running with the wrong crowd, is at risk of expulsion from school, or in trouble with the law. We can help get your child back on the right path, and get your family through this difficult period.
If you have an out of control teenager, you’re probably at the end of your rope and fearful for their future. Sometimes, at risk teens need a change in environment, and extra help to prepare them for adulthood. There is a difference between “normal adolescence” and at risk teens, and we want you to be aware of the warning signs. At risk teens are more likely to become incarcerated by the Juvenile Justice System. We can help to prevent that from happening.
At Risk Teens Warning Signs — Does This Describe Your Teen?
At Risk Teens Experience:
- New Creations Wilderness Therapy – Removes teens from societal influences, and promotes therapeutic healing
- Next Step Program – Prepares teens to move back into the home, and how to deal with societal issues
- Counseling – Individual, Group, Family Counseling. Monthly Parent Workshops. Bi-annual Parent & Sibling Conferences.
- Equine Program – EAGALA certified instructors in behavioral, mental, physical, emotional and spiritual healing
- Shepherd’s Hill Academy – Accredited, Private, Christian, Academy for Middle and Senior High students offering Advanced Placement classes
At Shepherd’s Hill Academy, the whole family finds therapeutic value and healing at our Christian Boarding School & Wilderness Therapeutic Program in Georgia. Distance and time away from the negative influence of their peers, and our 24/7 residential care keeps our students out of harm’s way, and allows for healing among all family members.
To learn more about Shepherd’s Hill Academy, please contact us or fill in the online inquiry form. You can also call us at (706) 779-5766. If our program is full, or not the right fit, we can help you find the right program for your child.
Though most of our students come from states in the southeast like Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), South Carolina (SC), North Carolina (NC) and Texas (TX), we’ve enrolled teens from the southwest in states like Arizona (AZ), New Mexico (NM), and California (CA), in the midwest and northwest, Illinois (IL), Nebraska (NE), Minnesota (MN), and Washington (WA). We can enroll teens throughout the U.S.