What type of behavioral and mental health issues does Shepherd’s Hill Academy address?
In general, we serve troubled teens [teens in crisis] struggling with:
* Digital, Internet, Video Game, Cell Phone Addictions
* ODD (Oppositional Defiant Disorder)
* ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
* DTD (Developmental Trauma Disorder)
* PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder)
* Self Harm and Cutting
* Depression and Anxiety
* High-Functioning ASD (formerly called Asperger’s)
* Anger, Rebellion, and Running Away
* Narcissism and Entitlement issues
* Loss of Educational Status or Motivation (school expulsion or dropping grades)
* Bipolar and Borderline Personality Disorders
* Adoption/Attachment Issues
* Other behavioral, conduct, and emotional disorders that are causing problems for the teen’s future.
* Victims of abuse
Learn more about Who We Treat.