Shepherd’s Hill Academy: A Private Academy Within a Residential Therapeutic Boarding School
Shepherd’s Hill Academy combines a residential teen therapeutic boarding school with a great education. Fully accredited by the State of Georgia for junior and senior high school, your teen will experience a 5-to-1 student-to-teacher ratio. SHA offers state-certified teachers, teachers aides and mentors – giving full opportunity for students to thrive and shine. Some of our academy highlights include:
- Highly structured and well-disciplined atmosphere that is conducive to academic remediation and advancement
- Individualized, quality education without the distractions and temptations of public school settings
- Boys and Girls segregated classrooms and living quarters
- The opportunity for your teen to earn a fully accredited high school diploma from on-site teachers
- Tutoring and mentoring with Advanced Placement classes. Assistance with SAT testing, scholarship and college applications
- A wide variety of courses where credits transfer to other states
- The chance to participate in exciting electives such as religious education, sports, music, art, and drama as well as summer school electives in shop, automotive, and physical health/education, and more
- Interscholastic & intramural sports and NCAA sanctioned
How Do I Learn More?
At Shepherd’s Hill Academy, your teen will have every opportunity to gain a quality high school education while building character, learning wisdom, and taking on a sense of personal responsibility.