Is your teen troubled? Not sure what to do?
Shepherd’s Hill Academy specializes helping families with troubled teens.
Do you experience:
- teen troubled with failing grades, expelled from school
- teen troubled with drugs, alcohol, or video game addictions
- teen troubled with sexual promiscuity, and/or identity
- teen troubled with obeying authority, and/or the law
- teen troubled with diagnosed behavioral disorders (ADHD, OCD, ODD, RAD, DTD, etc.)
Our Christian wilderness therapeutic, residential program and boarding school has helped hundreds of troubled teens get back on track. We want to help your family too.
- New Creations Wilderness Therapy – Removes teens from cultural influences, and promotes therapeutic healing.
- Next Step Program – Prepares teens to move back into the home, and how to deal with societal issues.
- Counseling – Individual, Group, Family Counseling. Monthly Parent Workshops. Bi-annual Parent Conferences.
- Equine Program – EAGALA certified instructors in behavioral, mental, physical, emotional and spiritual healing.
- Shepherd’s Hill Academy – Private, Christian, Accredited Academy for Middle and Senior High students.
If you have a teen troubled with behavioral issues, and don’t know what to do, give us a call at 1-(706) 703-4188. Or, you can INQUIRE NOW to discover more of what we offer to help your family. If our program is full, or not the best fit, we partner with other programs across the U.S., and may be able to help you find the right program for your child.
Though most of residents come from states in the southeast like Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), South Carolina (SC), North Carolina (NC), Virgina (VA) and Kentucky (KY), we enroll teens from throughout the U.S. and Canada. In the west, mid-west and southwest, our residents come California (CA), Arizona (AZ), New Mexico (NM), Texas (TX), Washington (WA), Nebraska (NE), and Illinois (IL).