Shepherd’s Hill Academy Cost
How Much Does Shepherd’s Hill Academy Cost?
We understand residential care is an important investment for your family, and the cost is a factor. For a quick answer to how much Shepherd’s Hill Academy (SHA) will cost, you can speak directly to one of our team members by calling 706.779.5766 or by filling out our inquiry form.
When seeking the cost of a Christian therapeutic boarding school, like anything else, it is important to compare apples with apples. The combinations are endless. The safety, quality, and degree of care, along with the concentration and competency of care, and the costs vary widely from program to program and from school to school. This is not to mention the priceless value that is so often overlooked when it comes to spiritual and eternal realities.
We ensure that Shepherd’s Hill Academy will provide the utmost care for your family, which is why Shepherd’s Hill Academy is endorsed by some of the world’s top Christian leaders. Shepherd’s Hill Academy offers a multifaceted array of therapeutic and Christ-centered approaches to healing and education and spares nothing to maximize your child and your family’s greatest chance for healing and transformation. Therapeutic residential care is a very expensive endeavor by anyone’s standards—especially where certified professionals are needed to provide therapeutic treatment, education, nutritional care and spiritual guidance for a full year or more.
At Shepherd’s Hill Academy, the private pay all-inclusive tuition of our program is $8,000 per month. Program tuition can often be offset by insurance, discounts or scholarships.
Shepherd’s Hill Academy works very closely with families on the tuition costs for our program. Please call and speak directly to a member of our admissions team to receive our discount policy, verification of insurance benefits and your tuition rate.
What is Included in the Cost of Shepherd’s Hill Academy?
To provide hope and ensure healing, when you enroll your child at Shepherd’s Hill Academy, it can be costly, but your family is provided with the following:
- A fully equipped and accredited academy offering private Junior and Senior High School level education
- AP classes and college preparation available
- Gender-specific, state certified teachers (boys and girls are segregated) with classroom tutors and monitors
- State licensed gender-specific residential therapeutic treatment program
- On-campus therapists offering student, group and family counseling
- Resident Staff Nurse for non-emergency medical issues
- A 5 to 1 maximum student to Residential Staff ratio 24/7/365 and never out of sight
- Equine Relationship Therapy (ERT) and ropes course activities for interactive learning
- Monthly parenting workshops, bi-annual parent conferences
- All nutritious meals included
- Scheduled field trips and entertainment activities off campus
- Outdoor therapeutic living conditions (wilderness experience)
- Intramural and extramural sports activities, NCAA eligibility
- Team-building work projects and activities including critical and constructive thinking challenges
- Biblical, Worldview and Christian apologetics training with off-campus church attendance
- Safe, loving, Christ-centered, authoritative environment
- Family involvement with our Teams for a healthy transition home
Free to Parents from Shepherd’s Hill Academy
The cost of residential care may not be an affordable option for you. However, your family still may need help and guidance through the difficult seasons of today’s parenting journey. Shepherd’s Hill Academy offers alternative resources to bring hope and healing with practical parenting insights:
- Find answers to many of your questions by reviewing teen disorders on our Resources Page.
- Discover more Free Resources and Videos on our Free Resources Page.
- Our License to Parent radio program offers podcasts and other parenting material Free of charge.
- Sign Up to receive our Free Shepherd’s Hill Academy Monthly Parent Resource Newsletter.
- SHA provides parenting seminars for your church or small group.
- Contact our Admissions Team to find alternate referral programs.
Since Shepherd’s Hill Academy is a 501(c)(3) non-profit ministry, we do all we can to help with the difficult task of parenting children in today’s world—a world that is hostile to the truth of God and His Word. At Shepherd’s Hill Academy we understand that very few families can accumulate the funds to enroll their children in residential care. This is why we do our best to help in other ways.
We invite you to learn more about our residential therapeutic and boarding school for troubled teens. Please browse our website and visit our Programs page. To inquire or learn more about our cost, please click here and our Admissions team will contact you.