Parents have questions. Lots of them.
Click to Listen
In today’s post I want to highlight some questions that many parents ask and do my best to provide an answer.
Every now and again, simply taking time to address questions parents ask me provides such practical clarity. In today’s post we answer the following questions:
- What is it parents fear the most?
- What is the legal stance on spanking?
- What happens if my child leaves the faith?
- How do I teach my child to live according to a biblical worldview?
- What do I do if I have lost trust with my kid?
- What should forgiveness look like in my home?
Get answers to more tough parenting questions by listening at License to Parent.
Conversation Starter: You too can ask me tough parenting questions. Please leave us a comment with yours.
Picture provided by: New Life Church Collingwood Follow