Shepherds Hill Academy – Help for Teens who are Struggling
At Shepherds Hill Academy Christian Boarding School and Therapeutic Residential Wilderness Program, we understand the challenges many parents face when dealing with troubled teenagers. We also understand the confusion when determining where to search for help for teens. Over the decades of working with struggling teens, we’ve been able to help hundreds of families find hope and healing. We want to help you find help for teens.
Inquire for more information how we can help you find help for teens.
Without addressing the spiritual root and dynamics behind unwanted behavior, the likelihood of your child’s long term healing diminishes greatly. Shepherds Hill Academy (SHA) recognizes that without heart change there is no lasting change.
Troubled Teenager Warning Signs: Does This Describe Your Teen?
We offer help for teens:
- New Creations Wilderness Therapy – Removes teens from cultural influences, and promotes therapeutic healing.
- Next Step Program – Prepares teens to move back into the home, and how to deal with societal issues.
- Counseling – Individual, Group, Family Counseling. Monthly Parent Workshops. Bi-annual Parent Conferences.
- Equine Program – EAGALA certified instructors in behavioral, mental, physical, emotional and spiritual healing.
- Shepherds Hill Academy – Private, Christian, Accredited Academy for Middle and Senior High students.
The whole family finds therapeutic value and healing at our Christian Boarding School and Therapeutic Residential Wilderness program in Georgia. Distance and time away from the negative influence of their peers, and our 24/7 residential care keeps our students out of harm’s way, and allows for healing among all family members.
Though most of our students come from states in the southeast like Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), South Carolina (SC), North Carolina (NC) and Texas (TX), we’ve enrolled teens from the southwest in states like Arizona (AZ), New Mexico (NM), and California (CA), in the midwest and northwest, Illinois (IL), Nebraska (NE), Minnesota (MN), and Washington (WA). We can enroll teens throughout the U.S.