Shepherds Hill Academy is a Boarding School Near Roswell, Georgia
If you are looking for a therapeutic boarding school in Roswell, Georgia for your struggling teen, Shepherds Hill Academy (SHA) can help. Though not located in Roswell, Georgia, we are just 40 miles Northeast in the town of Martin, Georgia. In fact, we have successfully served families from Roswell, Georgia since 2001.
If your family is in crisis with a troubled teen and you are seeking therapeutic care, such as a therapeutic boarding school or residential treatment center, we want to help you during this journey. To start, we want you to be sure that your family is in need of a year-round school with residential care. You can do this by simply taking our Troubled Teen Assessment. If you are confident you need help, simply fill out our inquiry form.
Help Me Determine if My Teen is Troubled
Many parents that struggle with troubled teenagers are not sure if their teen needs a therapeutic boarding school such as Shepherds Hill Academy. This is a valid concern. Our free and brief Troubled Teen Assessment should provide you with the clarity you need to solidify your family’s need.
To take our Troubled Teen Assessment you can:
- Call our Admissions Team directly (706) 779-5766 and they will personally walk you through the Troubled Teen Assessment.
- You can also access the assessment directly on the web by clicking here.
Once you have filled out the assessment, you may find that our therapeutic boarding school located in Martin, Georgia is a fit for your son or daughter. If so, the quickest way for us to help you is by filling out an inquiry form or by calling our team directly at (706) 779-5766.
My Teen Is Troubled and Is in Need of Help Now
Some families from Roswell, Georgia are confident that they have a troubled son or daughter that is in need of immediate therapeutic care. If your family is in need, briefly confirm this by reading the following warning signs.
Your son or daughter may be in need of a twelve month therapeutic boarding school if the following warning signs are evident:
- Your teen has shown signs of self mutilation or suicidal ideations.
- Your child has displayed forms of digital addictions.
- Your son or daughter has had a dramatic sudden change in behavior.
- Your teen has been in trouble with the Roswell, Georgia authorities.
- Your son or daughter has been expelled from school.
If these warning signs are familiar, Shepherds Hill Academy in Martin, Georgia could be a fit for your family. The quickest way to begin your journey towards healing is to fill out our inquiry form or speak directly with one of our qualified admissions coordinators directly by calling (706) 779-5766.
Advantages to Enrolling Outside of Roswell, Georgia
Shepherds Hill Academy, located in Martin, Georgia, has been serving families all across America since 2001. Because we are located approximately 40 miles from Roswell, Georgia, we believe you have a unique advantage in our services which people outside the state of Georgia may not have. Some of the advantages include:
- A close driving distance, yet far enough from the familiarity of home which can prevent your child from being a run-away risk.
- Distance between negative influence from friends or family members.
- Close enough to prepare your visits around locations your family may know.
- Less travel expenses for visitations and family sessions.
- A smooth transition to another Georgia school.
Though not located in Roswell, Georgia, we encourage you to consider Shepherds Hill Academy. Our unique approach to therapeutic care has helped families overcome the challenges they face.
Shepherds Hill Academy’s Unique Approach to Therapeutic Care
Shepherds Hill Academy can provide your family with a yearlong therapeutic boarding school that effectively brings hope and healing to families in need. Our team will walk alongside you in your journey from day one. The unique approach that Shepherds Hill Academy provides is:
- An unplugged outdoor wilderness-style therapeutic program.
- Around-the-clock therapeutic care including weekly Equine Relationship Therapy (ERT) sessions, individual, family and group therapy.
- 5:1 student to staff ratio contributes to our safe culture and environment.
- Small, gender segregated classrooms and an effective education team provides opportunity for teens struggling in academics to get another chance.
We encourage you to explore further our comprehensive therapeutic approach. Or if you are confident that we can serve you, fill out our inquiry form or call our team directly by dialing (706) 779-5766.
On your journey through therapeutic care, we hope this article has been beneficial in helping you determine your need for care. If you are looking for a therapeutic boarding school in Roswell, Georgia, we hope you will consider Shepherds Hill Academy. See what others are saying about Shepherds Hill Academy.