Why is it important for your family to understand Christian Apologetics?
We answer that question in today’s interview with speaker and writer, Alex McFarland.
Click to Listen
Apologetics should have a prominent place in your home. Essentially, it provides your family with the tools to defend the Christian faith.
Are you able to provide logical and coherent answers for your child’s toughest questions concerning faith?
Perhaps the following sounds familiar:
- Why does God and the Devil fight?
- Will we remember our sins in heaven?
- How can God hear the prayers of all the people all at once?
- If God created us, who created God?
Our guest today, Alex McFarland, is the director of the Center for Christian Worldview and Apologetics at North Greenville University in South Carolina.
We will be discussing his book The 21 Toughest Questions Your Kids Will Ask About Christianity.
During our interview we discuss the important role apologetics should play in your family.
Truth for a New Generation
In today’s interview, Alex McFarland announces the Truth for a New Generation Conference. The conference discussed in the interview was held in 2013. However, you can find out more details of this years conference here.
How You can Connect with Alex McFarland
If you liked today’s interview, be sure to stay up to date with the latest on Alex McFarland and his parental rights initiative below.
- Find out more about Alex McFarland at: alexmcfarland.com
- Interested in obtaining a copy of The 21 Toughest Questions Your Kids Will Ask About Christianity? Order your copy here.
- Connect with Alex McFarland via Facebook or on Twitter @AlexMcFarland
- Find out more about the 2014 Truth for a New Generation conference at: truthforanewgeneration.com
Conversation Starter: What are some creative ways you can implement apologetics within your home?