What if your child claims he/she is struggling with their sexual identity?
Click to Listen
Our guest, Christopher Doyle, will help us find the truth in the sexual identity and orientation discussion.
Our guest today is Christopher Doyle, MA, LCPC. He is an author, commentator and the Director of the International Healing Foundation. Christopher’s work with helping people struggling with their sexual identity has earned him recognition by the National Association for Research & Therapy of Homosexuality (NARTH) as one of the emerging therapists in the area of sexual orientation.
How to be Confident in Your Identity as a Christian
The topic of sexual identity is such a hot button today. The age old argument that what we do in the privacy of our own home shouldn’t matter. I have to disagree with this concept. We unpack this concept and much more in today’s discussion:
- ABC family channel’s blatant push for same sex attraction
- Identify what is missing in the same sex attraction
- Why no one is born gay or straight
- How to fill healthy relationships with kids struggling with sexual orientation
- What should you do if your child claims to have same sex attractions
Picture provided by Nathaniel D. Ether
Conversation Starter: How can you begin addressing the truth about sexual identity with your kids?