Traditional marriage is essential for a healthy society.
Click to Listen
Parents are not just battling their kids. In addition, they are up against the culture. So what can parents do?
Today’s podcast is an interview with Marriage and Family Licensed Therapist, Glenn Lutjens, MA with Focus on the Family. Besides his position at Focus on the Family, Glenn has a private practice in Colorado Springs, CO helping many other families find healing.
Culture: An Up-Hill Battle
With a virtual library of digital info at their finger tips, our kids are being equipped to challenge our sacredly held beliefs, values and traditions at every turn.
Since so much of this information is dispensed with no moral restraint to govern it, it can make parenting a seemingly losing proposition in today’s culture.
But there is hope for parents.
Today’s Interview Includes:
Today we discuss some great topics that will help strengthen your marriage and prepare you to address today’s culture.
- How do we cultivate a spiritual hunger in our kids when the whole world seems to be pandering to their every carnal desire?
- Glenn presents a parenting model developed from Luke 3:22.
- How parents can stay credible with a biblical worldview in a secular world.
- Why do so many males bow out of commitments today?
- Feelings are not the final arbiter of truth.
- What role, if any, should the feminist movement play in our homes?
- What can the church do to model a biblical worldview?
- What can single parents do to properly raise their child?
For marriage help, you can contact Focus on the Family counselors by calling 855-771-4357.
Conversation Starter: What are some challenges your marriage is facing?