Last week on September 21, 2015, we jumped head first into some of the culture’s tough teenager topics.
Click to Listen
This week, we bring you part two of the discussion on how to navigate tough topics with your teens.
Today, we pick up where we left off last week (9/21/15). It is Rich and I tackling tough topics that parents face in today’s tough teen culture.
How to Navigate Tough Topics in Today’s Culture
We tackle the topics of:
- When your child should have his/her first car
- How to determine your child’s curfew
- The important role household chores play in your home
- Why you may want to consider an allowance system
- Where should your child attend school
- The importance of monitoring your child’s entertainment habits
- Should your child play sports
- The roles discipline and manners play in raising your teen
Picture provided by Bill Strain
Conversation Starter: What are some tough topics you face in your home?