Do you avoid the tough topics that your family is facing?
Click to Listen
Many parents have chosen to avoid the tough topics their teens face in today’s culture. Our guest today provides you with the tools to make you confident in confronting culturally tough topics.
Our guest today is Eric Holmberg. He is the founder of Reel to Real Ministries, Inc. and The Apologetics Group. Eric directed and produced the video documentary Hell’s Bells.
Understanding What We Mean by Tough Topics
Today we talk with Eric Holmberg about how important it is for parents to address the tough topics happening in our culture.
- Hell is a tough topic many parents avoid
- Why teens are not understanding what right and wrong is
- How to address the entertainment habits within your home
- Why would God make an infinite punishment for finite transgressions
- How can you prepare your teen to stand strong against cultural temptations
- Practical tools you can provide your teen to answer the topic of homosexuality
Conversation Starter: Do you address the topic of sin and hell in your home? What are some creative ways you facilitate these conversations?