Life was a bit simpler years ago. Parents had immediate and extended family members close by to help parent their children.
Click to Listen
Today, families may live half a world away. When a child acts out there is not much help from family members. So where can you turn if you don’t have access to familial resources? Our guest helps us understand the importance of Family Coaching.
Our guest, Vikki Paese, is the Director of Family Coaching at Shepherds Hill Academy. She helps families from all across America through Equine Relationship Therapy (ERT) counseling at Shepherds Hill Academy as well.
The Important Role of Family Coaching
In today’s culture, many parents may be fearful of being intentional about addressing the importance of critical thinking. Often, because the parent may not be able to think critically about the challenges they face.
- How Family Coaching helps families set goals.
- Why Shepherds Hill Academy exists.
- How coaching differs from counseling.
- Problems that Shepherds Hill Academy Family Coaching can address.
- How to determine if you are a fit for Family Coaching.
- Identify effective parent communication and benefits of Family Coaching.
Shepherds Hill Academy offers Family Coaching. Contact us to learn more.
Conversation Starter: Unsure if your family could benefit from Family Coaching? Call (706) 779-5736 and ask us how.
Picture provided by: Ly Thien Hoang (Lee)