This month, I want to add to my Index Posts by providing you with a Self Injurious Behavior Index.
Through the Index Posts, we give you easy access to important articles without going through the hassle of searching the archives.
Understanding Self Injurious Behavior
These posts will provide you with the basic understanding of teen’s struggles with cutting, or self injurious behaviors:
- A Brief Understanding of Teen Cutting: Not familiar with teen cutting? This post provides you with a brief overview of the struggles many teens face with cutting.
- A Deeper Understanding of Teen Cutting: This post offers a deeper understanding of teen cutting.
Solutions for Self Injurious Behavior
- 1 Answer to the SIB Phenomenon: We highlight one overlooked aspect to teens cutting.
- 1 Contributing Factor to the Cutting Epidemic [Video]: If your child struggles with self injurious behavior, you may want to consider this element of their struggle.
- What to do About Teenage Cutting [Video]: Many parents may feel hopeless. This video provides some quick practical advice.
- Does Media Influence Your Teen’s Behavior: Is there a link between a teen’s struggles and the media he engages in? This post will help you identify one common source to many of today’s teen’s struggles.
Other Index Posts
Be sure to check out our other helpful Index Posts for quick access to some of our most pertinent articles.
- Anhedonia Index: Quick Access to My Anhedonia Posts
- Boundary Development Index: How to Develop Boundaries in the Home
Conversation Starter: We hope you enjoy these Index Posts. Let us know your feedback. Should we continue publishing these types of posts?