As America moves away from Christian principles, intolerance for traditional moral values seems to be on the rise.
Click to Listen
This intolerance of Christian principles is going to require your child to have a strong moral character in order to withstand the proverbial cultural onslaught.
We interview Rick Boyer on today’s program. Rick is one of the pioneers of the homeschool movement. Rick is an author and conference speaker. He and his wife Marilyn are the founders of Character Concepts, which offers Bible-based character training materials
Your Teen Needs Moral Character
The only acceptable bigotry in today’s culture seems to be bigotry toward Christian values. Public schools in particular position your teen to be shaped and molded by largely secular thought and theory.
- Boyer’s experience in raising 14 kids.
- Why character must be at the core of your child before Bible verse memorization.
- How to build scripture into your child’s worldview.
- Even founding fathers that did not “claim Christianity.” They were saturated with Christian discipline.
- Is there really a difference in the character of homeschoolers and public schoolers?
- How presuppositions may change the way we interact with our culture.
Conversation Starter: Your teen needs moral character to withstand pressure from his peers. What are you doing to instill a good biblical moral character in your children?
Picture provided by: Paul Walsh