Our kids were born into a culture that embraces tattoos.
Click to Listen
Question for parents raising kids in this culture. Are tattoos a battle worth fighting? Our guest today is Kevin Swanson, author of the book The Tattooed Jesus. Together, we sort out this question.
Our guest today, Kevin Swanson, now serves as the director of Generations With Vision. He also hosts the daily radio program Generations Radio.
Are Tattoos a Battle Worth Fighting
- What is a postmodern culture?
- The danger of Christian’s lack of awareness of its own worldview.
- Why the culture’s arts are contributing to your teen’s desire to have a tattoo.
- Would Jesus get a tattoo?
- Are we a pagan society?
- How do I address my teen’s desire to get a tattoo?
Conversation Starter: Does your teen want a tattoo? What are some creative ways that you can facilitate a healthy conversation about tattoos?