Should we be concerned about Islam? This is a question parents of all faith should be thinking about.
Click to Listen
Our guest, Samya Johnson, provides an engaging conversation for all parents to be aware of.
Today’s podcast is actually part two of a two-part series. You can click here to access part one of this series. Samya is the author of The Quran and the Bible Side-By-Side and is head of the organization Call of Love Ministries.
How to Address Your Family’s Concerns with Islam
It seems America is being attacked by all sides. One of the more subtle attacks is that families are suppose to be tolerant of all faiths. But should we be concerned and/or tolerate Islam? Samya and I discuss the following:
- Are there really Islamic training camps in America?
- Do all Muslims embrace Islam?
- Christian’s are responsible to love people of a different faith.
- How to educate your child about Muslims and Islam.
- Stories of how Muslims are being converted.
- Is America really a Christian Nation?
- Is there hope for radical Muslims?
Picture provided by: menj
Conversation Starter: What are some steps your family is taking to discuss Islam with your teen?