For Christian parents of previous generations, raising Christian children in America was an experience that was accepted—even supported— by our predominantly Christian culture.
Click to Listen
Today, however, many Americans have perverted the freedoms our forefathers fought and died to defend—creating an “anything goes” mentality. Our guest, Steve Ham, helps us make sense of this cultural shift.
Our guest, Steve Ham, is the Senior Director of Worldwide Outreach for Answers In Genesis, host of the Answers Conversations podcast, and author of Raising Godly Children In An Ungodly World.
Understand What We Mean by an Ungodly World
Our License to Parent broadcast is entitled as such because we have the desire and the vision to see our American culture return to its original heritage. Steve Ham does a great job with bringing this concept to life. We discuss with him:
- The premise of the book Raising Godly Children in an Ungodly World
- How to be a confident parent even though many don’t have a PhD in parenting
- Why parents need to be intentional about leaving a legacy
- Why the Author of Life should define our culture
- How to keep your teens committed to God’s word without feeling isolated
- What role should technology play in the home
- Why parents need to understand kids are not born with discernment
Picture provided by: Kenneth Lu
Conversation Starter: What are some steps you can take to raise your teen in an ungodly world?