For years educators and politicians have promoted that parents need to be “politically correct” to achieve peace in their home.
Click to Listen
While the idea of a politically correct home may seem reasonable in theory, the long term results have been disappointing. In this week’s podcast we discuss how parents need to utilize spiritual discernment to rise above a politically correct culture.
In today’s podcast we discuss:
- How parents can establish a standard in the home and use spiritual discernment.
- How a politically correct culture can result in kids being overstimulated and entitled.
- Understanding why the “everyone is a winner” attitude could be harming our kids.
- How political correctness attempts to level the playing field, especially in religion.
- The difference between the “church” as an organism and the “church” as an organization.
- Case study: We discuss a specific application to applying spiritual discipline.
To the degree that parents can rise above the hubbub of the politically correct American culture, then they will find abundant living.
Conversation Starter: What are some examples of Political Correctness effecting your home?