When it comes to choosing the right man, God looks first for those willing to heed His call.
Click to Listen
In the area of parenting, the same is true. Today we speak with Jase Robertson. Jase provides a practical example of how heeding God’s call makes you the best parent, despite the trials life places in front of you.
We are honored at the opportunity to speak with Jase Robertson of Duck Dynasty. Jase and his family are well known for their faith and Christian values. He has recently released a book entitled Good Call: Reflections of Faith, Family, and Fowl. Jase also shares with us how God has worked in his life through his childhood and recent fame.
How to Heed Gods Calling
We discuss with Jase:
- How Jase stays true to his calling despite the fame of Duck Dynasty
- The importance of prioritizing your relationship with God
- How you can instill manhood in your young boys
- How Jase’s family stays true to their commitments despite the temptations of fame
- How his father’s conversion to Christ impacted Jase
- Jase’s journey through bitterness
Conversation Starter: Life brings several challenges to the family dynamics. How can you heed God’s calling despite these challenges?