Today’s program will be a special treat for our female audience.
Click to Listen
If you’re a man, you too will benefit greatly by what you’ll hear. Today, we interview Phyllis Schlafly who will help us understand how today’s women can live out Proverbs 31.
Our guest, Phyllis Schlafly, is a woman who exemplifies a Proverbs 31 woman. Phyllis is a lawyer and author of 20 books including Who Killed the American Family. Her monthly newsletter The Phyllis Schlafly Report is now in its 47th year.
How Can Women Live out Their Calling in Today’s Culture
The Proverbs 31 woman is someone who knows God and understands their God-given role within His ecosystem. That ought to be “Gold” for any man who knows and desires to fulfill the will of God in his own life. Phyllis helps us understand how women can live out this calling in today’s culture:
- How did the family deteriorate?
- What does government spending have to do with the division of the family?
- Is there a problem with the dad being a “stay at home” dad?
- Are men really the enemy?
- What did the great depression teach us about the woman’s role in the home?
- Why does today’s culture paint men as oppressive?
- Who are some women that have become good role models for young women?
Picture provided by Leland Francisco
Conversation Starter: Tell us your thoughts on how to be a Proverbs 31 woman.