Through watching Christian TV it appears God protects us from the trials of this world.
Click to Listen
The reality is that Christians today face trials in a way that many others do not. Our guests provide their compelling testimony which highlights the important role that trials play in all our lives.
Our guests today are Mitch and Elaine Schultz. Mitch has been a pastor for 30 years and is the author of the book Fires of Sorrow. He is also the lead Family Coach for Shepherds Hill Family Coaching.
Help Your Family Through Trials
Today’s Christian leaders tend to shelter us from the concept of the trials of this world. In some cases, Christians that go through trials are looked down on as if their faith is not strong enough. Mitch and his wife explain the depths of the trials they faced and how the Lord brought them through it.
Today we discuss:
- The story behind the book Fires of Sorrow.
- How to walk through the trail of losing a child.
- The importance of standing by your children in the depths of pain.
- How do you explain the existence of God when faced with trials.
- How to help someone who is grieving.
Conversation Starter: Share with us how the Lord was there to help your family through trials?