Though we typically do not discuss your child’s diet too often, this week our guest gave us some great insight.
Click to Listen
This week we interview Dr. Jean Lawrence to learn what an appropriate diet looks like for your child in today’s fast pace culture.
Dr. Jean Lawrence, MH, ND is co-owner, with her husband, of Lawrence Health and Wellness. She is a Certified Nutritionist, Master Herbalist, Master Iridologist and a Doctor of Naturopathy.
The Role of Nutrition in Today’s Culture
This week, we discuss the harmful effects of food with Dr. Jean Lawrence, and the benefits of a healthy diet. You may be surprised at how your teen could be effected from a poor diet.
- Is there a connection to your teen’s behavior and his/her diet
- The importance of vitamins
- What foods may be harmful to us
- Why is heart disease the number 1 killer in our culture
- Why a water filter may solve a lot of your issues
Picture provided by: Michael Stern
Conversation Starter: Has today’s program enticed you to eat healthier, or want your kids to eat healthier?