Do we think of ourselves as guardians of our teens purity?
Click to Listen
I’m excited to share with you today’s interview with Julie Hiramine. Later on, I’ll tell you how you can get 20% off her book Guardians of Purity on the all-new License to Parent Store.
Julie Hiramine is the Founder and Executive Director of Generations of Virtue. Today she shares her new book Guardians of Purity: A Parents Guide to Winning the War Against Media, Peer Pressure, and Eroding Sexual Values.
For a limited time, you can grab Julie’s must-read book for a 20% discount on the License to Parent Store. Remember 100% of the profits on all purchases through our store supports the students at Shepherds Hill Academy.
Today’s Interview Includes
Today’s culture produces a perverted view on sex. Today’s guest tackles this topic as well as:
- Many of the troubles today’s teens experience begin with their lack of boundaries in media.
- Today’s teens are set with challenges that parents never faced growing up. So, how should parents help their teens address these challenges now.
- Music is grossly underestimated in today’s households.
- How to develop boundaries in your home to guard your children against the perversions of this culture.
- Are you modeling a consistent example of how to live a pure life?
- Your teen will be exposed to pornography. Prepare them by keeping communication open.
- How to begin working with your child at a young age about purity.
- Are your teens living a duplicitous life?
You can stay connected with today’s guest through the following:
- Don’t forget to pick up your copy with the 20% discount at the License to Parent Store.
- Find out more about Julie’s Ministry, Generations of Virtue.
- This is a two-part series. You can check out part two of this interview here.
- Access Julie’s Videos on Vimeo
- Connect with Julie via Facebook and Twitter @govteam.