If not handled wisely, finances can become an ever present stress in today’s families.
Click to Listen
Our unique guests provide us with advice on how to lead your family to make wise financial decisions.
Rich and I bring into the conversation our wives. That’s right! My wife, Beth Embry, and Rich’s wife, Deborah Roszel, bring a unique perspective in raising families.
Consider Being a Stay at Home Mom
Regardless of all the opportunities that are presented to us, parenting may cause us to sacrifice some of these opportunities in order to raise godly children. Parents that try to take advantage of every opportunity presented to them may sacrifice the care that raising teens in today’s culture requires.
Today we discuss:
- Who are Beth and Debbie
- How a mother who sacrifices her career may return much more
- Why staying busy may cost you your family
- The importance of relying on God to meet your financial needs
- The importance of understanding that your job is not your provision
- Are you suppose to pay for your child’s college
Conversation Starter: What are other reasons people should consider being a stay at home mom?
Picture provided by: dericafox