Welcome to our new blog, Insight for Today’s Culture! I apologize for our recent lack of discussion. For your patience I am offering a free copy of my new eBook America’s Youth Culture Manifesto. I’ll provide more on how you can receive your copy in a bit.
But first, I’d like to take the time to highlight some of our most recent developments. In this post I have provided five parenting resources we now make available for families that you may not have been aware of.
With nearly 90% of young adults walking away from the Christian faith, our desire is to be more than just a resource. We want to create a community of families that will be proactive in reconciling their personal relationship to Christ, restoring their families’ relationships with one another, and by God’s grace, transforming the American culture.
Our efforts in achieving this goal begins with this blog post. In addition to launching this blog, we have re-vamped our resource site to provide you with easy access to parenting resources that will challenge your family. Here are the five most recent resources that parents have access to.
- eBook resources. Beginning with America’s Youth Culture Manifesto we will be releasing eBooks that provide practical insights to biblical parenting. These books have been developed from proven methods we have been using every day while ministering to troubled teens for nearly two decades at Shepherds Hill Academy.
- License to Parent with Trace Embry radio broadcast. With our new site you will have easier access to all of our broadcasts. These broadcasts identify the problem in today’s families and discusses practical solutions. We discuss these topics with some of America’s top Christian leaders including Ravi Zacharias, Chip Ingram, Chap Clark, Ken Ham, and many more.
- Parenting Weekend conference. Through our new site and the Insight for Today’s Culture blog you will have access to my speaking/conference schedule. In addition, you can contact us to request that I host a Parenting Weekend conference at your church.
- Insight for Today’s Culture blog. Each week we will be providing a weekly blog article that tackles the culture’s most difficult topics and gives parents the tools they need to train up their children. To stay up to date with these posts, subscribe to our blog and you will be sent each week’s post free of charge.
- Community and Conversation. As this ministry moves forward, we desire to create a community that is passionate about impacting this culture. Our community needs your input. Each week, at the bottom of the post, we will present a question for you to comment on. In addition, we would love to hear feedback through our contact us page. Lastly, become a part of the community by joining the conversation on Facebook and Twitter.
We hope you find these resources beneficial, and our new ministry efforts to parents insightful. If you would like your copy of America’s Youth Culture Manifesto, just click the button below and provide us with your email address. America’s Youth Culture Manifesto clearly identifies the main problems our culture presents to teens on a daily basis.
I appreciate your patience as the team and I took time away to develop these tools for parents. Until next week; remember, if you don’t train your kids, somebody else will.
Question: As we continue to develop our resource ministry, what are some topics you would like to see discussed?