Just as God has given parents dominion over their households He has also given mankind, as a whole, dominion over the earth.
Click to Listen
Today, in our interview with Karen Whiting, we will get a much more clearer picture of our responsibility when it comes to taking care of the environment.
Karen Whiting is the author of the book, Nature Girl. She was also a contributing writer for Focus on the Family.
Today’s Discussion Outline
We discuss with Karen Whiting how to take care of the earth God entrusted to us. This discussion includes:
- What does it mean to “go green” and why we should emphasis this to our kids
- Why we should creatively engage our kids in the outdoors
- Why you should make your kids go outside
- Learn to take walks with your kids
- Why it is important to reuse and recycle
- Creative ideas on how to prepare for a vacation
- Why nature draws us closer to God
- How the environment points to a Creator
Conversation Starter: What are some ways you can get your kids to care about the environment?