Our nation seems to be grasping for answers with the problems we see in today’s culture.
Click to Listen
Could it be due to the fact that our culture is moving away from the biblical worldview it was founded and established on? What will the consequences to this be? Our guest today helps us sort it out.
We had the privilege of interviewing Timothy Barton of WallBuilders, an organization dedicated to presenting America’s forgotten history. Trace Embry and Co-Host, Rich Roszel begin their conversation with Timothy Barton of WallBuilders which is nationally known for integrating biblical elements into education, history, law, and public policy.
If parents of American families would commit to biblical mandates our teens would be; more respectful, more obedient, more innocent, more rested, more informed, and a lot healthier mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
We discuss with Timothy Barton how to make this possible.
Today’s Discussion Outline
The founding fathers emphasized the importance of following Christ as the only way to build a nation. In a postmodern culture, why is this still true? Timothy outlines:
- A brief history of our founding fathers
- Is the separation of church and state legitimate
- Role integrity plays in the lives of our law makers
- Atheists role in the courtrooms in the early years of America
- Benefits a biblical worldview can offer America
- What did our founding fathers mean by the term “religion”
- Is the problem with the constitution or humanity