Last week we provided our interview with Chip Ingram.
Click to Listen
This week, we continue the conversation about today’s most divisive issues. Parents need to understand today’s culture in order to raise their teen.
Our guest is Chip Ingram. Chip is the senior pastor of Venture Christian Church near San Jose, CA, and the founder of Living on the Edge ministry. Taken from his book Culture Shock, Chip gives us tools we can use to address today’s culture.
How to Navigate Today’s Culture
Chip and I continue the discussion aired last week. If you missed that episode you can access it here.
Chip and I discuss:
- Why the answer to culturally divisive issues require grace and truth
- Why we may need to apologize to the homosexual community
- How Chip’s services with Transforming the Bay are gaining a hearing
- Chip’s book Culture Shock provides practical understanding of the culture
- Why being environmental friendly is not a left issue
- Why it is imperative to teach your teens how to think, not what to think
Picture provided by: Joel Throckmorton
Conversation Starter: List some steps you are going to take to address the cultural challenges your family faces.