Are you struggling with a troubled teen and in search of a boarding school? You may want to consider our therapeutic boarding school in Georgia!
Shepherd’s Hill Academy (SHA) is a therapeutic boarding school in Martin, Georgia where your teen can receive counseling and learn valuable character-building lessons, all while receiving a quality education. Since 2001, Shepherd’s Hill Academy has worked with youth from all around the United States. Our rural location means students can thrive in a nature-based setting, without the distractions or temptations often found in suburban and city locations.
Why Should I Send My Child to Georgia?
We offer a safe location where your teen can receive counseling and learn valuable character-building lessons, all while receiving a quality education. Here are a few reasons why Shepherd’s Hill Academy may be your best option:
- SHA’s location in Martin, Georgia is only about a two hour drive northeast from Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
- SHA is only 1.5 hours from Greenville –
Spartanburg, South Carolina International Airport
- SHA is also easily accessible from I-85
- SHA will be a good change of pace from your child’s suburban life to the rural setting in north Georgia
- A long distance from familiar settings can discourage students from
attempting to run away
- SHA has worked with youth from all around the country since 2001
Is Therapeutic Boarding Even the Answer for My Teen?
If you are looking into therapeutic boarding schools as an option for a teen, then you are probably very familiar with some of the symptoms of a troubled teen:
- Trouble with the law or at your local school
- Angry outbursts
- Drug or digital addiction
- Signs of self-harm
- Crippling anxiety
While a residential therapy and education center may seem like an extreme option, this type of program may be just what your teen needs.